Main Article Content
The subject of this paper is the analysis of the characteristics of the market communication strategy used by small businesses. The aim of the paper is to highlight the importance of modern information technology in market communication, that is, to emphasize its role in creating effective solutions for promotional activity of small organizations. The study assumes that, due to certain resource constraints, small businesses are forced to create unique approaches to communicating with the market and, in the process, rely primarily on the resources they have in abundance - creativity and innovation. Desk-research method was used in the paper, primarily analyzing papers and publications from scientific journals and other professional literature in the field of marketing, as well as official data, databases and reports of relevant institutions. Pointing to the basic advantages achieved by applying modern forms of market communication, the paper could contribute to the improvement of the market communication practice of smaller business systems
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for printing by the journal, the authors shall retain all their rights. The following rights on the manuscript are transferred to the publisher, including any supplementary materials and any parts, extracts or elements of the manuscript:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to print prepublications, reprints and special editions of the manuscript;
- the right to translate the manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these copies;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript electronically or optically using and all data carriers or storage media, and especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini Disc, data tapes, and the right to reproduce and distribute the article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the manuscript in databases, including online databases, as well as the right to transmit the manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the Internet, online service, or via internal or external networks.
Authors reserve the copyright to published articles and have the right to use the article in the same manner like third parties in accordance with the licence Attribution-Non-Commercial-Non-Derivate 4.0 International (CC BY). Thereby they must quote the basic bibliographic data of the source article published in the journal (authors, article title, journal title, volume, pagination).